29 January 2008

Things are just hectic at the moment, phew!
I know I should be talking about knitting, but I honestly have hardly had any time to sit down with a project. I have a few people wanting beanie hats - it's been chilly here in Southern California. I'm going to focus on getting a few done this weekend. Work is insanely busy at the moment - I even came in on Sunday for 8 hours  to get ahead on a project. I must admit that I am kind of enjoying the chaos of it all, though. Keeps me on my toes!
I'm also trying to get some kind of exercise in, too. I went with a couple of girlfriends to a Salsa class last night - what a hoot! The teacher is awesome and we had such a laugh. Quite a big class. I really must get some dance shoes  - socks just didn't cut it.
And on Wednesday nights and Saturday mornings I have Yoga. I'm also going to hike on Saturdays and Sundays. We went on a great hike last Saturday - beautiful clear day. You could see the snow on the mountains - gorgeous.
If I can keep this up, then I should start dropping a few pounds (as long as I don't stuff my face!).

Super Bowl Sunday this weekend. I think we'll probably have a party - people kind of expect it from us. We have such a tiny TV, though, it's hilarious. Maybe someone will lend us their big screen for the afternoon! Go Giants!
We have some friends in Hawaii who have the biggest Super Bowl party ever! They have TVs in every room, a blackjack table, hot tub, sushi bar, barbeques, bloody mary bar, etc....
Really wish we could've made it this year, but it wasn't meant to be :(

Time to start work now - cheerio!

No comments: