13 February 2008

Day before Valentines...

What are we going to do for Valentines day this year? Well, the awesome yarn I had ordered  to make socks for my honey didn't arrive yet - poop.  They will have to wait for another day. He is also a bit broke so I think it'll just be a nice dinner at home with some wine and then snuggle up with a soppy movie. We have a couple of juicy filet mignons in the freezer just waiting for a special occasion.
I'm still knitting NORO hats. I have a cute pattern that starts from the top and you work your way down - when the ball of yarn has ended, you're finished!
I can't remember where I found the pattern, but I fell in love with it. It's so versatile and you can mix up your stitches for variation. I will copy it & post it tomorrow (if I remember to bring it to work with me!).

No comments: