26 February 2008

Socks!

My honey-pie is feeling neglected and wants some socks. I knitted a bunch last year for Christmas pressies, but I ran out of time and he didn't get a pair - so I must make him some this week.
Should I go fancy? Or should I go simple? I'll see what yarn I have at home to play with and then decide.
Beautiful day today - is it finally going to warm up?

After work & the gym (phew - I'm working on it...), sat down to watch the movie "Gone Baby Gone". Ben Affleck's directorial debut. Pretty sad and dark. Did he make the right decision? I don't know. :( Makes you realize how damned lucky you are to have a simple life!


The sunrise this morning was breathtaking. I took this one picture a little bit after the fact, but it still came out pretty good.

No comments: