15 February 2008

TGIF #2!


Well, we finally made it to the end of the week. It got a little bit hectic for me here at work, but we pulled through and everything worked out (as it always does!). Had a lovely Valentines evening with my honey-pie. He cooked an amazing meal - filet mignon wrapped in bacon with a mushroom in red wine sauce, served with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus. A lovely bottle of red wine to go with it. Doesn't it look great?! After dinner we got cozy on the couch and watched a movie "King of California" with Michael Douglas - quite an amusing movie!
Back to knitting.....
I know I have tons of half finished things to catch up with, but I saw a fabulous pattern for a yoga mat bagthat I simply MUST do. I have some great hemp yarn that I've been puzzling over what to do with - this will be perfect.
It's warming up a bit these days and all I can think about is knitting some cute little tank tops and short sleeved shrugs. Oh boy.... I really need to win the lottery or something so that I can knit all day!!
I've been reading (listening - audio book) a cute book called Knitting by Ann Barlett. Set in Australia, it's about these 2 women from different walks of life whose paths cross and knitting kind of brings them together. A bit annoying in places, but interesting characters. I swear life is all about yarn!!

No comments: