I would imagine that if someone was reading this, they'd be wondering about my nickname - Naughty Knitter. Nothing crude about it, I'm sorry to say! I belong to a NFL football pool and we all had to come up with names. It just so happens that knitting is my major obsession and after throwing a few odd names around, this one stuck! And no
I have so many current knitting projects that I really must organize myself better this year. So many unfinished things; so much yarn bought for certain projects and never started; so much yarn that I could sell on EBay or somewhere; so much yarn and just so little time!
I will start bringing my knitting into work and using my lunch break to catch up a bit - that will also help with the dieting, don't you think? I got this really funky & cute orange & yellow yarn from Strands & Stitches last Sunday. I wouldn't usually bought it, but it was in the $3 Sale basket and I couldn't resist. I'm knitting myself some beautiful socks with it. I will post a photo when completed.
Had a fabulous Yoga class last night. The first class for a good 3 weeks. The holidays messed up the schedule. Shana, my yoga teacher, is marvellous. I've had a bit of a stiff back for the past few weeks and thought that the yoga might tweak it a bit, but quite the reverse - I feel fantastic today. I really should give my massage bloke a call though and get him to check it all out.
Jill was at class, bless her. Phil has gone to India for a week - something to do with his work. First class all the way - very nice, too.
Looks as though the weather is going to warm up a bit - thankfully. A few days of warm Santa Ana winds should be quite pleasant. We have a nice long hike planned for Sunday morning - should be gorgeous out. Might even bag a few rays if we're lucky.
That should do for Day 1.
Ta Ta
No comments:
Post a Comment